Postponement of Open House

In view of the current COVID-19 situation, our Open House that is usually scheduled around the end of May has been postponed to November. Please check back for more details.

Depending on the situation, we are looking at making arrangements for DSA talks to help answer parents’ queries on DSA. Please check our website in early May for updates on this. Thank you.


Tagged Topics

#Announcements #Open House

Related Articles