Raffles Institution

For Students who have Graduated from RI



    ■   Deadlines and standard instructions still apply; do refer to the relevant country directory for application instructions.


    ■   If you wish to apply to schools in the US, please email the Higher Education Office to request a Naviance account.


    ■   If you are applying to a school in the UK, you must apply through UCAS as a student of Raffles Institution (you will need the RI buzzword).


    ■   If you graduated before 2009, you will need to send high school transcripts and A Level certificates to the colleges on your own as e-transcripts are not available.


    ■   If you cannot locate or contact your previous Civics Tutor or teachers for recommendations, please contact the Office.


    ■   To book appointments, please email our office directly.