Higher Education Office


Holiday closure: The Higher Education Office will be closed from 4 Dec 2020, 1630h. We will be unable to respond to queries thereafter. Regular operations will resume on 11 Jan 2021. Students are thus strongly encouraged to settle all administrative matters prior to 4 Dec.

For alumni interested in overseas universities, please refer to Timelines for Applications to the UK & US 2020/2021 below, as well as the relevant UK and US guides. Do adhere to all internal deadlines stipulated. If you have further questions, please write to us at our email address.

For Alumni

The following guides have been created to help you as you make your choices.


These following university links on IGP and FAQs will be useful as well:

Indicative Grade Profiles of the local universities:

FAQs of the local universities:

You should email the Office if:

  • You have any other queries

For all hardcopy mailing, please approach us at least 3 weeks in advance, in order for your documents to reach the universities in time.

Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships

Applying to UK Universities

Applying to US Colleges

Applying to other overseas universities

We can help you apply to overseas colleges and universities outside the US and UK.

Do inform us at least 3 weeks in advance if you need supporting documents like recommendations and predicted grades. We will also send hard copies of supporting documents to these universities for you.

Overseas universities our alumni have gone on to include:

University of Toronto, University of Guelph, University of British Columbia

École hôtelière de Lausanne

Hong Kong
University of Hong Kong

Waseda University, The University of Tokyo