Raffles Institution

Applying to other non-local universities

  • The College Admissions Counselling Office can assist students in their applications to overseas colleges and universities that are not within the UK or US.   For example:


    University of Toronto, University of Guelph, University of British Columbia


    Lausanne (Ecole Hotelier de Lausanne)

    Hong Kong

    University of Hong Kong


    Waseda University, The University of  Tokyo


    Please note that if you require documents to be sent to these universities via the College Admissions Counselling Office, you would need to provide these documents, adequate postage and the address to which the documents should be sent.

     If you require additional supporting documents (e.g. recommendations, predicted grades), please inform the College Admissions Counsellors in advance.