Raffles Institution

FAQ (College Admissions Counselling)


    How do I certify something as a true copy?
    Bring the original and the copy to the Student Affairs Centre.

    Can I fax my documents via the College Admissions Counseling Office?
    Only additional documents that constitute the basic application can be faxed through our office.

    If I have been made an offer and accepted an offer from any UK/US/foreign university, can I still continue to apply?
    You may only continue to do so if you withdraw from your initial offer.

    I don't usually reside in Singapore, can I still apply?
    Yes, but if you will be out of Singapore and wish to apply to colleges that require hard-copy applications to be sent via the College Admissions Counseling Office, please remember to leave them and the relevant documents with our office before you leave Singapore. If not, you will need a friend or family member to pass the certified true copies of your documents to the College Counselors.