All visitors (drivers and pedestrians alike) are to report to Security Command Centre at Gate 3
By MRT: Marymount MRT Station (Circle Line) Bishan MRT Station (North-South Line)
By Bus: Bus-stop along Bishan Road is served by SBS services 13, 56, 57, 59, 88, 156 Bus stop along Bishan Street 21 is served by SBS services 410
By Car: Drivers need to report to the Security Command Centre (S.C.C) at Gate 3
Visit GoThere.sg for directions
For the safety of all students we seek your cooperation and understanding to observe the following traffic directions:
• All visitors (including parents of students and alums) are required to obtain a visitor’s pass from the Security Command Centre at Gate 3 and exit via Gate 3 as well.
• Vehicles are to enter by Gate 3 and turn right into the Visitors' Car Park 2 and park there.
• Visitors who drive to Year 5 - 6 campus grounds are advised to enter the institution via Gate 3 and park their vehicles in the Visitors Car Park 2.
During the peak hour of 7:00am to 8:20am from Monday to Friday:
• Vehicles entering the campus via Bishan Road/Marymount Road should enter through Gate 3
• Parents fetching their child to RI (Year 1 – 4) should exit through Gate 14, via Bishan Lane to Bishan Road
• Drivers should not stop along Braddell Road to drop students off. The Land Transport Authority has advised that enforcement action would be taken should this be flouted.